Backup and recovery of an organization’s data is an essential element for its business continuity. Data loss can happen anytime and can occur due to the least expected reasons like manual errors, software corruption, system malfunctions, natural disasters, ransomware attacks that are quite rampant now a days and more.
With the vast amount of data that is generated by an organization on a daily basis, backup is considered cumbersome, a costly affair to manage and so, it is often overlooked and sidelined.
But, however cumbersome it may look, it is essential to ensure that critical data is safe so that the services continue and that the organization doesn’t go off business in case of a disaster.
With the advent of cloud and availability of online backup services, things are looking quite bright on this front. More and more enterprises are now using cloud based online server backup services.
How cloud backup works?
Well, being available as-a-service, this backup simply involves purchasing a backup and recovery service plan from a reliable cloud backup service provider, like MDSC1, per your business requirements.
Once the initial configuration is done by the service provider, your data starts getting backed up continuously automatically. You once need to let the service provider or the software know which files, folders or drive you need to back-up.
Rather than maintaining backup on your own costly, on premise IT resources, BaaS allows you to simply buy the suitable plan and delegate the cumbersome backup and recovery task to the backup service provider. It is easy to manage and reliable as compared to offsite backup services. MDSC1 backs up your data on Microsoft cloud that resides on the most reliable IT infrastructure there can be.
Outsourcing your data backup and recovery to MDSC1 will allow you to access and restore your data from a remote location in an event of failure or an outage.
Who should use BaaS?
- BaaS is an ideal alternative for you if you have outgrown your existing storage backup and will need to upgrade by paying a hefty amount.
- If you lack the resources to maintain high level, on premise backup, BaaS provides you an ideal solution.
Why Backup-as-a-service by MDSC1?
We provide three plans per your business needs:
- Hosted Solution
- Get support for Physical/Virtual (Hyper-V/VMWare)/Azure VMs.
- Single Item Recovery for Exchange/Office 365/SQL (DB)/AD (DB).
- Office 365 mailbox backups.
- Granular recovery to Office 365 mailboxes and items.
- Instant recovery file by file same or other location.
- UAE based NOC and Support Center.
- 24/7 help desk reachability (Toll Number +Email +Phone).
- Central Agent deployment using AD GPO.
- Full implementation services.
- Self-service portal.
- Customer ability to browse and control storage#
- BaaS with Azure Storage
- Ad-hoc and monthly detailed usage reporting.
- Support of cloud storage#
- Recovery SLA (1 or 2 hour as per plan taken).
- Datacenter preference available.
- Recover to any hardware/VMware/Hyper-V Host. Active Restore (Boot & Run while restoration).
- Physical hardware backup.
- (BareMetal) Restore on physical server using ISO.
- Support Windows and Linux.
- Support applications (AD, Exchange, SQL).
- Differential and reverse incremental, vmFlashback.
- On-system data compression.
- Role based access control
- Optimized deduplication.
- BaaS with BYOCS
- Encrypted backup data (in-transition and at-rest) – AED 256.
- Centralized web-based & intuitive Administration Console.
- Mobile devices cross-platform recovery.
- Integrate with Windows Azure Pack (on-premises).
- Integrate with WHMCS.
- Integrate with Odin/Parallels.
- Hyper-V VM-replication and instant recovery.
- VMWare replication and instant recovery.
- Policy based backup plans.
- Bandwidth control per server or agent.
- Flexible policy based management, Static and Dynamic grouping.
MDSC1’s enterprise cloud backup as a service ensures complete data security and provides quick data recovery at the time of need.
- You get access to your data anytime, anywhere.
- Cost-effective plans for data storage and creation of off-site backup.
- Provides auto-provisioning of backup files and folders.
- Ongoing management of backup data and quick restoration.
- Secure encryption of the data during transit.
Let us know your feedback in comments section.